Close

The Marketplace

Cocoa Parlor-Royal Dark 88

Royal Dark 88

Now this is real dark chocolate. It has only three ingredients and 88 percent of each bar is organic cacao. The other 12 percent is a combination of organic cane sugar and organic cacao butter to give it a hint of sweetness and make it more smooth creamy.

$5.00

Dark Chocolate

SKU: 493148a57471 Category: Tag:

Description

You can tell this is dark chocolate just by looking at it. It’s a beautiful deep brown color. Royal Dark 88 is made from 88 percent cacao from the Dominican Republic so it’s less sweet but it has the most polyphenols and the fewest calories of all the Cocoa Parlor bars. However, just like all the other Cocoa Parlor bars, it’s also handmade, organic and is certified by the Rainforest Alliance. It’s also vegan, and soy and gluten-free.

We love telling people that dark chocolate is a SuperFood. It earned SuperFood status because it’s rich in polyphenols, specifically flavanols, which have a positive effect on blood flow and heart health, and possibly blood sugar levels, your brain and skin.

The higher the amount of cocoa solids, the more polyphenols the chocolate will contain. We only sell dark chocolate with at least 70 percent cocoa solids and we make sure cacao is the first ingredient listed.

It’s a myth that dark chocolate is loaded with caffeine. It’s not. Although there is a little bit, it’s way less than a cup of coffee.

This Royal Dark 88 bar is really yummy with a cup of tea or after a spicy meal.

Additional information

Certification

Ingredients

Organic Premium Cacao, Organic Raw Cane Sugar

Allergens

Made in a facility with nuts and milk. May contain traces of nuts, seeds, shells and other natural ingredients.

Size

2.82 ounces

Serving Size

1 ounce

SuperFood

Dark Chocolate

SuperFood

Dark Chocolate

People throughout the world couldn't help but celebrate when it was discovered that dark chocolate is a SuperFood. The no longer "forbidden" treat was discovered to have flavonols with potent antioxidant properties that promote healthy blood pressure and more.

Cart Item Removed. Undo
  • No products in the cart.